water’s edge, scarborough
From $700 per Night
Minimum 1 night stay
Perched high on dramatic rock shelf, an unspoiled and exclusive coastal paradise.
This elevated and oversized home offers unique and uninterrupted ocean and coastal views that span the horizon, where the mountain meets the ocean. A luxury home in every sense, yet comfortable and homely with multiple relaxation and entertainment areas.
The expansive front and rear terraces offer magnificent panoramic coastal and escarpment views, perfect for relaxing or entertaining.
Five minutes walk from the patrolled beach and park, enjoy the holiday lifestyle and the ultimate coastal retreat at it’s best.
Walk up the road to the renowned Scarborough Hotel, recently voted by the Urban List as one of the top 10 pubs outside of Sydney. Treat yourself to a breakfast or a gourmet luncheon, you will fall in love with the food and the scenery.
The iconic Sea Cliff Bridge is just to the north, the highlight of the Grand Pacific Drive, welcoming tourists for a walk along this picturesque coastal road.
There are fabulous beaches all along the coast, the closest being Wombarra/Scarborough patrolled beach with SLSC and a rock pool. And there is a secret natural rock pool down by the beach that only locals know about, they call it the Mermaid Pool, so make sure you check it out.
Public transport is at your doorstep, with bus service and train station to Sydney and Wollongong. The train takes less than an hour to Sydney CBD and approximately 45 minutes to the airport.
• Views & Space - great for large family gatherings
• Perfectly equipped two gourmet kitchens, one on each level for extended family's convenience
• Stunning outdoor terraces/viewing platforms include contemporary range of outdoor furniture, a BBQ and a pizza oven (firewood not included)
• Four bathrooms, main on each level and two ensuite bathrooms (spa function not operational in downstairs main bathroom)
• Hardwood timber flooring throughout (no carpets anywhere)
• Huge entertainment room/picture theatre including wet bar area and two drink fridges
• Second TV in downstairs living room for a quiet enjoyment
• Study area for 4 laptop/ipad users at once, off the main living upstairs to keep the kids occupied
• Family friendly inside and out, designed for a large family enjoyment in mind with room to spread out
• The rear yard is fully fenced and private, with landscaped gardens and entertainment areas
• The local beaches are renowned for their unspoiled beauty and easy access
• The renowned Scarborough Hotel is 100m up the road, where you can enjoy breakfast and lunch
• You will be consumed by the laid back coastal lifestyle and care free village atmosphere