SOLD- 161 LAWRENCE HARGRAVE DRIVE, AUSTINMER
Absolute waterfront with potential for two separate homes
Cleverly designed and engineered over three levels to provide either one large executive home, or two completely independent homes, this property is a blank canvas to suit your particular needs. Over-engineered with 230m3 of steel and concrete construction and approximately 540m2 of indoor floor area, this home was built to last.
With its enormous glass facade to the east, natural light (sunrises and sunsets including) flood into the living areas in privacy. Indoor outdoor living is seamless through the glass sliding doors on each level, with an additional balcony off the master bedroom, to enjoy breathtaking and uninterrupted views.
Entertain on the balcony or the manicured lawn, as you watch whales frolic and the sailing boats pass by. Just along from this is a patrolled beach and ocean rock swimming pool for invigorating laps all year round.
The lower level is equipped with own electricity, plumbing, hot water system and security alarm. It can easily be split into a fully self contained apartment with separate access, or even be converted to a strata title (STCA).
Tightly held waterfront homes will only become harder to acquire, and much more expensive, so seize this opportunity to secure one with the lifestyle that goes with it, for a fraction of the cost in Sydney. It
only takes one hour by road or rail, so what are you waiting for?
• Ceramic floor tiles throughout the living areas and carpets in bedrooms
• 3 bedrooms with 2-way bathroom between bedroom 2 and 3
• Powder room and laundry
• Kitchen with stainless steel 5 burner cooker (all gas) and stone benchtops
• Living room/games room with wet bar and glass wall leading to an undercover entertainment area
• Entrance hall, ceramic floor tiles throughout the living areas
• Kitchen with stainless steel 5 burner cooker, stone benchtops and walk-in pantry
• Home office large enough to be split into two separate rooms
• Combined bathroom & laundry
• Living room with wet bar and glass wall leading to an undercover balcony
• North facing undercover entertainment area with gas point and power
• Double garage and storage room
• Tasmanian oak flooring and paneling - atrium design walkway and raked ceilings
• East facing master bedroom with parents retreat, balcony, walk-in robe and full double bathroom
• Enormous west facing room, can be used as bedroom(s) or living area
• Easy access to beach and uninterrupted coastal views to the north and south
• Security alarm, gas points, ducted vacuum
• Parking for up to four cars plus street parking for more
• Separate meters for ground and lower levels
This property would suit two families, or someone looking for a home with potential to generate income from holiday letting or permanent rental.
Property Type: House
Registered Valuer No: 28854
0414 539 699