FOR LEASE - 9 ARTHUR STREET, thirroul
$820 Per Week
Available: 18 June
Thirroul village - large family home
Positioned on the flat in Thirroul’s Arthur Street, the convenience of this family home will meet the expectations of a growing family.
The owners have worked tirelessly to make this property into a most desirable rental, with a new kitchen & walk in pantry, storage in all bedrooms, new carpets, flooring and led lighting throughout. There is also the benefit of a stunning secret back garden, that will impress those looking for tranquility and privacy after a hard day's work.
• Formal lounge, new carpet, feature fireplace, side nook & French doors
• Family room off kitchen with another feature fireplace, gas points, LED lighting
• Additional dining room extends off formal lounge, new carpets and built in shelves
• All 4 bedrooms have storage, high ceilings & new lighting
• New modern kitchen, Westinghouse 4 gas burner, Smeg dishwasher, ample storage, walk in pantry
• Tastefully designed renovated bathroom located off laundry
• Large walk in linen closet with extra storage
• Car port & garage
• NBN connected
• Enormous and stunning back garden that features mature Camelias, Hydrangeas, Crepe Myrtles and Rhododendrons, a gardening enthusiast would love it here!
Superbly located near Thirroul‘s public school, Anita’s Theatre, cafes and a short 7-10 min walk to the beach & probably equal distance walk to the train station.
Pets considered, no smoking.
Property Type: House
Carport Spaces: 2
Land size: 980m2
EMAIL AGENT ABOUT 9 Arthur Street, Thirroul