FOR SALE - 40E POINT STREET, BULLI
price adjustment - CONTACT AGENT
Open for inspection: By Appointment
Contemporary Beach Home + Commercial Outlet
Often sought after but seldom found. This architectural masterpiece has it all, contemporary residence spreading over three levels and state of the art commercial outlet.
In a long list of surprises, the modern feel is immediate with abundant use of polished concrete, hardwood timber and bold colour schemes. This property is like no other in presentation and functionality, it’s anything but conventional. It is playful and modernistic in style, carefully designed to maximize spectacular views and minimize maintenance inside and out.
Open plan design of living and dining area flows seamlessly to the outdoor north facing terrace, serving as a natural extension to the living area. Depending on your specific requirements, the main bedroom can equally be used as a second living room, with another fabulous terrace facing south.
Three other bedrooms are on the top level, enjoying central heating and scenic views of the cost and escarpment.
A data network system has been installed to all rooms, including WiFi booster in the garage. This enables internet, TV, radio and cable TV.
The property would equally suit a growing family or those winding down to a life of leisure in a dream location, with a thriving business to generate your passive income. Leave the hustle and bustle of the city life behind and discover what life really has to offer. Relax on a sun drenched terrace with 180 degree views, or grab the board and hit the surf. Get your morning coffee at The Point Café two doors down to catch up with the locals. This is the life you have been dreaming of.
The local beaches are dog friendly McCauley Beach and Sandon Point Beach, with the nearby nature reserve and SLSC, approximately 250 metres from your very front door.
Everything you need is within reach, a selection of schools, bus stop outside with school bus service and a cycle track. Commuting is easy by train or road, with Bulli Pass taking you to Sydney CBD in just over an hour.
The floor space is 85.89 sqm, wheelchair accessible. The shop is currently leased as a high-class Hair Salon to a long term tenant.
The property is also equipped and approved for alternative use as a food and beverage outlet.
The property is separately metered for residential and commercial use.
There is potential to subdivide under strata titles.
This property represents a very rare offering of this style of living, and this would have to be definitely one of a kind. The dream starts here...
· Patina Copper wall external cladding, the best money can buy
· Skeleton stringy bark hardwood timber with lanolin & cutek treatment, 120 x120mm
· Aluminium doors and windows to capture scenic views and ocean breezes
· 5 KW Solar electricity in residential dwelling
· Fire rated 90min and 180min integrity walls and ceilings
· 250mm think concrete floor between commercial and residential dwellings
· Hydronic under floor heating system throughout
· Hydronic Central Heating radiators in all bedrooms upstairs
· Hydronic heated tower rails in bathrooms
· Air conditioning wall unit and ceiling fans throughout
· Built-in wardrobes in all bedrooms
· New carpets upstairs
· LED lighting throughout
· Solid concrete 600mm kitchen benchtops
· Solid concrete 900mm x 10 mm kitchen island
· Commercial quality kitchen sink and spray & nozzle tap
· Built-in coffee machine
· Built-in microwave oven
· Induction cooktop and stainless steel appliances
· Hand made porcelain Italian tiles in green bathroom and pre-cast concrete vanity
· Hand made vanity & mirror frame from recycled spotted gum in bathrooms
· Pull down blinds internally and external awnings for privacy
· NBN and data network system in all rooms, including garage
· TV satellite dish
· On demand hot water system
· Gas outlet on the terrace for BBQ
· Concealed laundry
· Wall garden
· Outside shower, for convenience when you come back from surfing
· 180 degree views from balconies, bedrooms and bathrooms
· Wheelchair accessible commercial outlet
More about Bulli
Sandon Point with its Surf Life Saving Club is known as one of the best places to surf in the Illawarra, hosting many high profile surfing competitions.
Your shopping needs are well catered for with Woolworths supermarket, a recent addition to the historic hub of Bulli main street shops and cafes.
Bulli Showground is a venue for the popular Race Track and the annual Illawarra Folk Festival.
Bulli Foragers Market is open every Sunday 9-2 and is a great place to visit, offering great atmosphere, fabulous food, music and loads of stalls to browse.
The 13km bike track that is a walking, jogging and bicycle track that runs from Wollongong to Thirroul Beach, following the coastline with magnificent views of the beautiful beaches and the Pacific Ocean. The bike track is under construction to extend north through Stanwell Park all the way to Royal National Park.
EMAIL AGENT ABOUT 40E Point Street, Bulli